Welcome to 1697 Primavera, Nipomo, CA . . . Located on the beautiful California Central Coast.
Spectacular semi-custom Greg Nester home first time on the market. Panoramic view lot overlooking the entire Santa Maria River Valley, including distant views of the dunes and ocean and the Vandenberg and Santa Barbara mountains from the backyard. Watch the sunrise and sunset. This part of the Bluff is great because it's not as windy as the west facing lots on the bluff . . . you have sun all day on this side of the bluff. This stunning nearly 1 AC parcel is completely landscaped front and back . . . Natural dry rock creek beds with bridge in the front. The backyard has a PUTTING GREEN, vegetable gardens, beautiful patio areas and completed with a custom kitchen outside with a great BBQ off the kitchen. This low maintenance Greg Nester "C" Floor has the Stucco & Stone elevation concrete tile roof, built-in rain gutters and 3-car garage.
• Greg Nester four bedroom, three bath Plan 3-car garage plan "C" with stoned front elevation 120-ft paved driveway.
• Custom stylist concrete curved walkways along the side and back of house and two backyard patios.
• Beautiful dramatic raised and extended portico entry completed with a courtyard.
• The C floorplan offers dramatic vaulted 10-ft ceilings, 8-ft doorways, curved archways throughout, and architectural column in entry, bull-nosed drywall corners very open feeling with a great traffic pattern design, alarm, surround sound and intercom system throughout home and patio areas, white vinyl low-E Milgard windows, ceramic tile featured at entry, kitchen, nook, laundry and baths, all house vacuum system (new sweeper parts), wired Christmas light switch boxes in t he waves, and internal on/off switch.
• Large gourmet kitchen with pass-thru window provision features beautiful granite countertops dual sinks center island with veggie sink and garbage disposal, granite countertops with backsplash completed with 6-burner Dacor stovetop, oven, microwave, glass front cabinets, built-in desk area, pantry, tons of storage, breakfast nook with counter seating French doors opening outside to the built-in BBQ station with BBQ.
• Great room/Family room with a gas fireplace and wet bar with a wine cooler and granite countertops.
• Formal dining and living rooms, with French doors off the living room.
• Very large master bedroom with a fireplace and French doors opening to the beautiful backyard and views, walk-in closet with built-ins, and 2nd closet. Master bath include skylight, oversized garden tub, separate shower and dual basin vanity.
• The other three bedrooms are very good size with great views of the beautifully landscaped yard.
• Laundry room is very large, with deep sink and rod to hang your clothes on, tons of bult-in cabinets for storage AND bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
• 3-Car garage with roll-up steel sectional doors with second opener, with a pull-down staircase and electric for storage, oak cabinets for extra storage.
• Vinyl fencing around property boundary.
Thank you for visiting . . . http://www.1697Primavera.com
Contact: Kathy Curtis 805-440-8641 Bishop Hawk Realty . . . DRE #01454698